Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black, Pink and Leopard


Do you ever buy something and justify buying it by telling yourself that you'll wear it eventually? Because this blazer was that something. I bought it because I envisioned myself wearing it to work with trousers, a la Oliva Pope, with a satchel on my arm and black Loubs click clacking down the sidewalk. Unfortunately, I was snapped out of that stylish daydream when I realized I didn't work a job that allowed me to dress business-y. So it sat in my closet as I pinned away outfits I would eventually wear to work. Then when I signed up to attend the Go Blog Social Workshop (recap here) I had a reason to style and wear it! And so today I'm sharing with you my outfit!









 
 Necklace: BaubleBar// White tee: Target (similar here)// Blazer: Target (similar here)// Jeans: American Eagle// Belt: Target (similar here)// Heels: Target// Bag: Target// Lipstick: Maybelline 865 'Fuscia Flash'//

|Thanks to Alex for taking my photos!|


For the workshop I knew I wanted to be on the dressier/professional side but still casual and fun. I mean I am 20 after all. No need to go all First Lady powersuits just yet. I decided to pair my blazer (professional) with a white v-neck tee (casual), my new BaubleBar necklace, leopard heels and bright pink lips and nails (fun). I mean what's more fun than leopard heels and pink? Probably nothing. It was comfortable, stylish and showed off my personality and style!

One of the highlights of the workshop? Being asked if I was a fashion blogger because of my outfit. I think I died every time someone asked me. #DreamsDoComeTrue 


What do you wear to work or to events where you have to 'dress up'? Leave me a comment below, snap and send me a pic or strike up a convo with me via social media, @samantha_goble! :) 

 |Disclaimer: Target isn't compensating me in any way, shape or form. I just really like shopping at Target. Ha!|

post signature


"women who wear black lead colorful lives"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar