Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE INTERN DIARIES : DAY FOUR : Wow, is this time of the morning even legal?

OH my fucking god, blisters....

I've been walking too and from the set. Which sounds great, until you realise that I've been walking for about two hours every day not including mini walks on shite Pennys boots. Which means my feet not only hurt but have actual blisters. Love my life.
So today was the 5am start. I had to get up out of bed at 5 am and get dressed, drag myself to shoot in the darkness. I made it in record time because I was convinced that every person I passed on the way was a potential rapist or mugger.
Waited for the crew while chewing on a crossiant outside a prison housing sex offenders does make a person nervous.
Side note - There was a shocking level of drugs, drug bags, condoms and wrappers on the ground on my way. Not to mention puke. How classy is that???!?!?!
Had a much more hands on day today. Lugging chairs around I was determind to pull my weight to prove to anyone remotely sexist that being a woman doesn't mean I can't lift. So even though my feet were killing me. I moved as much as possible. Only stopping when a spider ran over the back of one chair - am terrified of them. So prehaps I really am a girl....
Finished finally at 12 after being chucked outside during a nude scene and wasted my time kicking a rogue watermelon around a generator.
Now all I have to do is make it to Saturday without any incidents. Which means I have three features to do and a thesis layout to plan.....love my life....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar