Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Neon leopard nail art + matching pedicure

Today I have some nails from last summer, I've been a bit reluctant with these because they come with a bad memory, not with the nail art though. While I had these on I did some acrylic nails on a work buddy and I got an allergic reaction even though I was super careful, I think I accidentally nudged a piece of paper which acrylic acid while cleaning away the stuff (because I had gloves on during the whole thing). Anyhow, to make a long story short, the allergic reaction made my cuticle itch terrible and I got tiny little bumps on the skin around my nails (it doesn't show so much but if you look carefully you can see it in some of the photos). After the photos I removed my polish and went no-polish for a week or more to really make my nails relax from any chemicals. I also went crazy and oiled constantly. One thing is for sure, I wont touch acrylics again, I'll stick with nail polish. ^^

Anyhow, to the nail art; I did a gradient with neon green, yellow and pink and then I did dots in the same colors and then filled them in leo style. Quite happy with the result.
And warning to the sensitive ones; there's one picture in the end with my matching pedicure. :)









Polishes used:
China Glaze - Hang Ten-toes
China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
China Glaze - Sun-Kissed

Kleancolor - Black

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar