Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI - DS ORIGINAL (AKA. THE BEST HOLO POLISH EVEEEEER)

Well we've had some gorgeous weather in the UK this week and so I grabbed the opportunity to try out my new bottle of ds original which I got from the lovely Alanna ! 
So I don't really have much to say other than it's gorgeous and you need it ! So I'll leave you with a tonne of pictures now : ) enjoy !
(please excuse the tip wear!)





















Do you have this?


Another thing this is probably going to be my last post now for a while now because I have me exams coming up and tbh I don't have enough time to get these posts done, but I promise I'll have loads of lovely exciting stuff to show you on my return, so take care 'till then and wish me luck ; D 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar