Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink Masculine Chic

Polka dot blazer, pink brogues
Pink brogues
Pink brogues
Polka dots & neon collar necklace
Happy Easter Monday everyone! 

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's voted for me so far in the Bath in Fashion blogger awards - if you haven't yet cast your vote please vote for me by clicking here... thank you!!! 

(VOTING IS REALLY EASY, plus they don't ask for any personal details at all. Remember to vote once per device, that's once on your PC, once on your phone, your iPad etc!)

BIF Vote for Me button
So today's outfit: worn last week, during my "everything pink and blue" week. Throw in some polka dots, brogues and a hair donut and you got yourself masculine chic... with pink. Plus I'm getting myself a nice little collection of coloured brogues together - I'm starting to "need" them in every colour under the sun ;)

Please don't forget to enter my £30 Zalando voucher giveaway - you have till Wednesday to get your entries in!

Zalando Giveaway

Catherine x
Shop my look! Items marked* are the real deal, if available:

Blazer: courtesy of Marks & Spencer, Necklace: Zalando, Sweatshirt: Asos, Jeans: Zalando*, Brogues: Zalando*, Tights: Unknown, Hair donut: Asos*



FACEBOOKBLOGLOVINTWITTERINSTAGRAM
Linking up to:

Monday Mingle at Glamamom
Wardrobe Wednesdays at Kiwi Women's Style
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Creative Mondays at Claire Justine oxox
Yolo Mondays at Still Being Molly

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar